Apple MacBook Air MRE82LL/A (16GB RAM, Core i5 Processor)
||Storage Size (GB)
||1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 Processor
||Solid State Drive (SSD)
- 13.3" color widescreen TFT LED-backlit active-matrix "glossy" display with a 1440 by 900 native resolution.
- Apple reports that it also supports "1280 by 800, 1152 by 720, and 1024 by 640 pixels at 16:10 aspect ratio and 1024 by 768 and 800 by 600 pixels at 4:3 aspect ratio".
- This model has an Intel HD Graphics 6000 graphics processor that shares memory with the system.
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache.
14-nm "Amber Lake Y" 1.6 GHz Intel "Core i5" processor (8210Y) with two independent processor "cores" on a single chip.
- 16GB of RAM – 1600MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
Size and Weight
Height: 0.16-.61 inch (0.41 - 1.55 cm)
Width: 11.97 inches (30.4 cm)
Depth: 8.36 inches (21.2 cm)
Weight: 2.75 pounds (1.25 kg)
Graphics and Video Support
UHD Integrated Graphics 617
It has a 2560 by 1600 native resolution at 227 ppi and support for millions of colors. It also supports scaled resolutions of 1680 by 1050, 1440 by 900, and 1024 by 640. It has a 16:10 aspect ratio.
- Thunderbolt digital video output
- Native Mini DisplayPort output
- DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter (sold separately)
- VGA output using Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter (sold separately)
- Dual-link DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter (sold separately)
- HDMI audio and video output using third-party Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (sold separately)
Connections and Expansion
Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, two Thunderbolt 3 ports (USB-C connector), and a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Recommended Power Adapter: Mac Air 45W Retina
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Stereo speakers
- Dual microphones
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with remote and microphone
Keyboard and Trackpad
- Full-size backlit keyboard with 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted “T” arrangement) with ambient light sensor
- Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities
Great: Meaning this machine has very minimal wear, scratches, or dings. Some machines will even be in "like new" condition. You can still expect some small signs of usage.
Good: You are getting a reduction in price for a good working computer, with the expectation of one or more noticeable cosmetic defects, such as a small indention, a slightly bent corner, or a larger scratch.
- All of our machines are in known working condition, have undergone diagnostic testing, and are in quality condition.
Late 2018** - MRE82LL/A* - MacBookAir8,1 - A1932 - 3184
The images used are stock images of the same model, but are not of the actual laptop you are purchasing. The laptops are known to be in proper working order, and each laptop is sold as-is.